Thread: Falling over
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Xanadu

Im not currently taken steroids, Ive been off them for 11 months. The only medication I take other than the contraceptive pill is Mestinon and probanthine/

My blood pressure is on the low side (110/ 70, has been down to the 95/60 range when in hospital) but still considered normal. Usually I will know if its low as I feel spaced out and dizzy when I stand up. Today I didn't feel that. Maybe I was still asleep LOL!

I have read the links that you very kindly sent me. I dont think I fit the profile, but you never know so it maybe worth mentioning to my GP when I see him next. I certainly dont have any weightloss, which is the only symptom I really would have liked (LOL). I do however crave salty food, but its not a regular thing.

I will keep an eye on it though. I can be very unsteady on my feet due to MG. I am weak today, but it was first thing in the morning Im usually worse about an hour after getting out of bed.

Im wondering if Im having a bit of a flair up due to this lingering chest infection and the allergic reaction to penicillin. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you all again so much for your replies

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PMCPMC (01-05-2010)