View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok guys and gals. As Borat says GREAT SUCCESS.

About 7PM (it's 9:40PM now) I had my typical day-to-day symptoms:

Dull ache/pressure in bottom right of mouth. Typically around the tooth to the right of the vampire tooth (what # tooth is this???)

It feels like this tooth is too close to another tooth and is rubbing but this is not the case. I have had full X-ray = everything is A-OK.

I took a 1.0mg xanax "football" (blue round oval) and at least an hour ago the pain has gone to barely noticable.

I can wiggle that tooth and get the slightest of feeling out of it. Almost like it's sore from over eating than TN.

Xanax has once again dulled my pain to near non-existent levels with the added benefit of a mood lift. I TRULY believe, as this is my 4th night to try this, Xanax has KILLED the pain. It's not that I don't care about it because obviously I'm typing correctly and I'm on a forum. I'm not f-'d up or "on drugs." And since I can wiggle the tooth and get a "feeling" I know I'm not "drugged up." I hate to be preemptive on the next comment but..... at least at night... xanax is giving me my life back.

Please, I beg anyone who's in my similar situation. Try this and report back. This is not a medication I can take in the afternoon as I get a little "silly" and tend to crave and eat the hell out of salty foods but LOL it's better than PAIN!
Random is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote