Thread: Updates on me!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default heyy

Joan: lol.. i'm not sure what caused the pain too, thought that its from the flu. Still learning how to pace myself so that my body wont go on strike!

Pat: thank you!! I do not dare harbour thoughts of finding a really good neuro though. am sick of paying them to hear rubbish.

Kendra: Thanksss!! Nice to meet you too! =)

Ally: Yup, theres no easy way through this. Found that it helps when i focus on things i have to do like my work. I hate having to stay at home and rest cos thats when my mind runs wild. Lol. How have you been? Hows ur condition?

Rach: Thankss! *hugs*

Annie: I'm just as confused as you are! The neuro who said that anyone who says that my symptoms are caused by depression should see a psychiatrist themselves, started giving me anti depressants which I simply refuse to take. I'm not believing in my initial diagnosis of MND since no one is able to show me that I have it for sure. Sunny south refers to Singapore, where I am. I'm no where near any ALS centres or associations so havent been able to get to one. I'll support u if u start a great centre! Lol. I don't really know how to describe the muscle pain, but they feel as if its all cramped up inside, and they hurt when I try to walk. More recently, the soles of my feet hurt alot whenever I walk. Never had these pain before so I'm not sure whats causing it too. I havent done any tests ever since I stopped my neuro visits.
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote