Thread: Pets!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pets!

Ok-
When ever I am depressed or overwhelmed I turn to my kitty, Lucy. And in light of a recent tragedy, I thought that maybe we could turn to our pets. To possibly create something to make someone smile a bit when they see it. What kind of pets does every one have? What are your favorite stories that you love about them?

My Lucy is a tiny thing- she weighs eight pounds, and is a feisty little thing. She was a shelter kitty that I got when she was just a six week old baby. I had actually gone to the shelter with another kitty on my mind- one that I saw online. And he had already been adopted. So I decided to look around anyways. There was a litter of kittens and they were all so cute- I thought that there was no way that I could choose between any of them. But then one of the kittens that I was holding kind of stood up in my arms and started licking my nose. I was smitten and just knew that she was the cat for me. Now I swear that it was some sort of divine intervention.

She is the best cat that I have ever had. She's like a little dog and follows me around everywhere- very un-cat like. And she loves to be carried around everywhere- she was a princess in a former life that never had her feet touch the ground. But the best part about her is that she makes these ridiculous little monkey squeaking noises whenever she is unhappy. Pick her up when she doesn't want to be touched, move her away from where she is comfortable, or get in between her and my boyfriend (she is a kitty hussy for him) and she will start chattering at you like an unhappy little monkey. Almost like a cross between a monkey and a duck. It cracks me up.

Who do you guys turn to? What silly things do they do?

Lynns
Lynns409 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-09-2010), mrsD (01-09-2010), Mslday (01-09-2010)