Thread: @#$% Cold!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Lord, I just looked at myself in the mirror, only because I have somewhere to go today, and lo and behold, I have a big purple thing where I had my biopsy ten years ago! Good thing it doesnt hurt.....however, the self esteem is taking another hit. I dont think I bit it or it would hurt....it is numb. hmmm. No underestimating this doggone disease.

Stupid plow knocked over my mailbox again...good thing we put it in a bucket filled with cement....you can't dig a hole to put it back up in this weather. Hubby had an ingenious idea, put it in a bucket and fill it with cement, and let the plow man have his day....it is banged up but I can just stand it back up, over and over and over....grrrr. Why does he just hit mine?

Bob, this may miss you, depends on the track I guess. Look over the Great Lakes, the leading edge probably is starting to hit MI right now...we are in the Eye of the storm. It is light, fluffy snow, but the projected time for it to stay above us is 22-24 hours, and wind to start this afternoon. Shoot, I don't have brownie mix!!

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote