View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Wiz lol, that reminds me of when I was in florida for work, the other lady I travelled with was a smoker. We got to the room of ours, it was like on the 9th floor. Realizing it was a non smoking hotel.... our room was not only on 9th but way long hallway length from the entrance and elevator to the entrance. So after hanging a bit she asked if I wanted to go with her outside for the smoke she wanted....

we realized we were real close to the stairs, so thought lets take those down instead of walking the hallway so far down... once down we figured we would sit by pool for while and use elevator main area to come back up!!

so here we go, down down down the 9 floors... as we get down to final floor... the door has a BIG red sign on it stating emergency exit only do not open!! but then we realize also, no door to hallway to that first floor... so we hiked up the nine floors back to our room.... no cig for her.. and big workout for us both... that was the wierdest thing though.. as no entrances to any of the floors between 1 and 9..... is that wierd huh!!

ok... so back to the main subject now that I typed a very long story...
the yoga for yesterday did not work, I was feeling a big dizzy last night, but still thought yoga would feel good and maybe help...nope I could not do much... got a start but the dizzies were not good last night!!

today, I think I will get outside for a walk... numb face, cogfog galore, a bit dizzy not bad though... so heading out. Just got back from travelling hour away for one of the kids special dentists... hugsss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BBS1951 (01-07-2010), ewizabeth (01-07-2010), SallyC (01-07-2010)