View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 05:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default apparent death of braintalk 1

I checked out the braintalk registration through register.com and it shows that the name is registered through 2007 yet no new work has been done to fix this unbelivable collapse. I did read another site from JL that where he spoke of working for a new group and made no reference to the braintalk forums. My understanding of braintalk was that it was a project of JL's but not his main responsiblity. I gleamed this from the 6years I have used the forums

Personally I expected better of board being sponsored out of Havard. It would appear that after JL pulled up tent stakes and went off to a new company either they let it go or it was such a fubar of a techinical collapse they just let it die. as most of us do I remain hopeful that the site will be saved if only to preserve the weath of shared medical advice we put there.

I was mostly on the hydro forum but hadnt be as active recently. I did chose a new name purely because I had some run-ins with identity theft and I am moving to more annonymous names. (not to worry never seemd to come from the braintalk memebers.)

Hope this info is of some help..in the future I will likely be on hydro and chronic pain (Yeah!!--um not).

see you on the boards...and thankyou to the mysterious Doc John.

Last edited by WmM3; 09-14-2006 at 05:48 PM.