Thread: overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Siccy,

First, I want to Welcome you to the forum. I am glad that you found us...
I am so sorry to hear that you are going thru so much at this time..

One thing is so true.. Life with TOS sure sucks.. It puts us, our family, friends and most of all our lifes on hold or sometimes it just gets placed behind a door and the key is thrown away and lost..

We go to many doctors and because of these crazy W/C laws and or $$$ some people in need can't even get to the surgions they want to go to.. They place you on so many medications that you can look like a walking pharmacy.. Then off to surgery we go in hopes that it will work.. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

I have been in the awful situation now for over 5 years... I lost my career of 16 years, I would be in financial devistation if it wasn't for my husband who is the biggest supporter I have. I have been through 3 surgerys, 1 TOS and a re due coming up next Thursday.. I had been through sever depression and I finally was able to get out of that ugly cycle with the right medications.. I was always a happy and carefree person before all of this...

Siccy it's tough and you have every right to feel like you do.. Pain, finances, loss of friends, social life and careers is so tough..
Hang in there.. Your in the right place.. I have found so many supportive and caring friends here... These people are my TOS family..
Everyone here understands...

Hang in there.. Your in the right place..
((Hugs))
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 01-18-2007 at 08:57 PM.
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote