View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Symptoms in reverse order....

I just started taking WSN Nerve Support Formula a few days ago. After the very first full dose, the burning pain in my feet was almost gone. This was after two solid weeks suffering with burning feet. The next day, I had some lite random tingling & numbness in my hands and feet, which only lasted for one day.

This follows the same pattern that my symptoms first appeared, but only in reverse order as others have observed here. I find this to be very positive and encouraging signs heading towards total healing and recovery even though my symptoms are not yet completely gone.

I've made lots of other lifestyle changes including diet, exercise, yoga, and taking many different supplements such as Acetyl L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid which in combination have all helped relieve my pain and symptoms.

I'll always have to be on guard from now on and continue exercising, watching my diet, and taking supplements for the rest of my life to hopefully remain symptom free and healthy. It's an ongoing learning process.

Thanks to these boards and the experience found here, specifically MrsD, Wings42, and others, I quickly learned what to do and that I needed to take charge of my care instead of depending solely on my doctors looking for the right answers.

I hope to return the favor and help others through this frightening experience and offer some hope and encouragement that things can and do get better over time.

Happy New Year and wishing the best of health to all...!
Starglow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote