View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I got my new desk.

They finally finished building my new built-in desk/bookcase.

I'm a happy camper. The desk is pretty, my room feels ginormous now compared to what it was like before... That'll help my claustrophobia.

The big plus side on getting this desk was that I had to clean the place up to be able to have it built. I had quite a dust farm going. I didnt have dust bunnies, I had Dust Godzilla's roaming around...they were reproducing like bunnies tho. I think a lot of it was hair from my dog that died in 2006.

The dog hair must have interbred with the dust to create the Dust Godzilla's. No wonder they were so scary...they were half big dog.

I'm posting two pictures. One is the "before" picture. The other one is the "after" picture. The "before" picture is pretty scary.

I cant believe I actually let my room and my computers get that bad. I wasnt even using the computer on the right for about the past year and a half because of how utterly cluttered that desk had gotten.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (01-08-2010), Dejibo (01-08-2010)