Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviking View Post
MrsD
Thanks for the link to Rombergs sign. The neurologist did that test 10 years ago, and it was negative.
I had new blood tests a couple days ago, will be interested to see if it has been any changes in homocysteine after 6 weeks treatment with B12.
Metanx is unfortunately not available where I live (Sweden). I have used B-vitamins and folate as well, but not the activated forms. I don’t think they are available here, so I will have to bye them on-line. Do you think it is worthwhile to use the activated forms, considering the effect I got with cyanocobalamin?

Hope15
Sorry about your pain, it must be terrible. Did you do anything to induce the reverse or was it spontaneously? Before I started the B12 treatment I had pain mainly during the evening and night, now I have pain all the time. I hope it will start to fade off and heal.
This is iherb.com shipping for international orders info:
http://www.iherb.com/info/shipping/International

Yes I would use the activated forms. All 3 are available from iherb. People who have complex issues, might be having trouble with activating these 3 B's in the body. People who come here usually have no problems with methylcobalamin.
Genetics are complex in this area, and DNA failures are showing up in more people, as the testing becomes more available and less expensive. P5P and methylfolate are also availabe from iherb. You probably don't need the high folate in Metanx, I'd say 800mcg of the active form is probably enough.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote