Thread: Updates on me!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

alice: thanks! just to let you know, i did see both a psychiatrist and a psychologist before, just to pacify the doc and also as I was curious, and both stated that I did not show any stress, mental or mood symptoms which could have caused my symptoms. Lol. I wouldn't mind taking anti depressants if they would make me well, but I know I'm not depressed! Gosh. I would do anything to get well.

Kate: Its not really hot here now, its much cooler than Australia. The weather is still bearable, just that my body doesn't seem to be getting used to it.

Annie: Yeah, I'm far away. Lol. Else i would definitely have gone there to look for a doctor which you've recommended. That website lists all the doctors by name and license no, but does not give any means of contacting them. They aren't sorted by specialty too.. Its ok, my symptoms are still manageable I think... But I have a question. I've been having excessive yawning for a few days now, I practically yawn more than 20 times per hour in late morning, and it gets a little better in the afternoon, but still extremely disruptive and embarrassing.. Lol. I practically yawn everywhere at anytime. Is there anyway to stop this? My mouth is now aching from all the yawns.
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote