View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Kate,

I'm so glad the PA helped you yesterday. It definitely helps when you find a medical professional who is willing to listen and offer new approaches that bring new hope.

I've been taking the Magnesium, B-2, and Feverfew combo you mentioned for about 1 1/2 months now and have been feeling better. I'm not sure if it's from these supplements or if I'm just healing however. I chose that over Topomax and Amitriptyline because there are no major side effects. The only drawback is the magnesium can sometimes cause loose stools. However, it only happens occasionally and does not bother me at all.

On the neck issue, I just started seeing an upper cervicial chiropractor and he says that my neck problems can be the cause of the dizziness and headaches that I occasionally experience. He had a very long explanation as to why that is but I can't remember all that he said. I think it had something to do with the nerves misfiring in the spine and causing communication problems with the brain. Whatever the case, it really seems to be helping me already.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see that you're finding new hope in your recovery.

Don
pcshealer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (01-08-2010)