View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,

Thanks for your advice and caution. I did read some positive and negative articles about the CST as well. I thought some of it seemed a little funny- almost laughable! I am totally interested in someone being able to relieve some of my neck pain, though. If it helps, I'm all over it. I agree about the skull plate thing, though. It seems weird.

I also agree that the physical recovery should be paired with the cognitive recovery. The UB study is interesting to me, but I'm cautiously optimistic about all of these "new to me" therapies.

I will definately keep you updated on all my findings. I do value your opinion, and I know you've been through it all! Thanks!

Don,

Thanks for the encouragement. It's good to know that the migraine mix of vitamins has been helping you. Like you said, though, it's hard to say if it's one thing or the other that's helping!

Yes, it does help to just have someone listen to you and offer new ways to be proactive in recovery. Thanks again for the encouraging words!

Jay,

Thanks for the defense. I think we are all just a little protective of new treatments and false hopes. I definately am welcome to caution and encouragement.

Although I'm excited about these new options, I know that if (*when*) I ever get better, how will I know what got me better? Was it just time, vitamins, etc....

I appreciate you wanting to go to bat for me. Thanks for being protective. I agree that a positive attitude and hope is extremely helpful in recovery for anything. Thanks Jay!
"Thanks for this!" says:
pcshealer (01-09-2010)