View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane View Post
Hello! I am wondering if health insurance paid for your cardiac clrearance testing at drexel. I know there are three or four tests done but since many insurances, if not all, consider dr. schwartzman's ketamine infusions experimental, do they pay for cardiac clearance to have the infusions? i believe the tests are ekg, tilt table test and so on. I would hate to have them done to discover that they are not paid for by my insurance. what was your experience? i know all insurances are different but please tell me how it went fo ryou.

many thanks. i wish you all a wonderful day with no pain or very little pain!!!!
sincerely
jane

Hello Jane....

Actually if I may..I'd like to elaborate on your inquiry and say is there anyone out there who is familiar with not only cardac workup AND how about any procedural (inc. having the Ketamine treatment and boosters) where the ninsurance company give the thumbs up and when it is all said and done..thay renig on paying?????? That scares the blue mud outta me and if so that may make or break ones decision to move forward with the treatment... hopefully thats if you find out before they do it...
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote