Thread: Ossreman.
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
Ally, I don't know. I just did a Google search on Kermit Osserman and found this. I wonder if you happened to live close to a medical school -- and could use their library (are you in the states?) -- you might be able to see this and make a copy. I believe it is in the Mt. Sinai Journal of Medicine (???)
Yes, that's right. Here's the pubmed citation:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4941403?log$=activity

but there's no abstract.

I do live near a medical school but I'm so exhausted I'll never make it. I haven't been able to get out of the house for days. Even making a meal is overwhelming. I do have a doctor's appointment on Monday which I'll get to even if someone as to drive me and wheel me in and I'll bring the citation and ask her how I can get it. Maybe she has a secret, doctor way.

It seems like the medical community stopped paying attention in the late '80's. I've found a little bit of research at that point on cognitive problems and mg and then the whole thing was completely dropped. When was it and how was it that the good research that was done earlier was discarded and just the narrow, narrow description in a medical text was taken as the gospel? Or is that just my imagination?

Ally
bluesky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote