Thread: Pets!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
We have a MainCoon cat-11 years old. She has long hair and blue eyes. She used to sleep across my neck and is also a princess. We have a two story house and she insisted on being carried up and down the stairs for like 5 years. She loves to sleep with me and in the morning, when my husband gets up at 5 am she has her own chair in his upstairs office and loves to be twirled around. She is such a blessing, which my feet are on fire, I pet her with my feet-so soothing. Our daughter and husband are staying with us temp. with a min pin dog. The cat, sabrina, is twice as big as the dog. Roxy wants to play so bad with the cat, but Sabrina won't have anything to do with her. It's a good thing, this house is two stories. They each have a floor and then trade floors at night time.
Thanks for the idea of our pets, loretta with soft hugs

Let me jump in..... We have a retriver-shepard mix female dog named Brianna..I love her..she is so darn affectionate and I believe she is able to spell... she starts out sleeping with my daughter at night and always ends up sleeping in her bed next to my side of our bed at night til morning... Since I have been home, she is great company during the day....each time anyone, family or friend enter the room they go straight to her..kissing her on the forehead.... and her nick name is "Bran-flakes"..all of the kids in our neighborhood call her that....

Great thread!

KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-09-2010), Mslday (01-09-2010)