View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi TJ and Welcome to Neurotalk, We all need someone who understands and to share our feelings with. I'm so grateful, I too, have found this group of compassionate, caring friends. It would be so much more difficult to go thru alone. I have a husband of 42 years, 30 yr old daughter and son in law. They try and do pretty good in understanding. They all have done their own research, been to the Dr. with me, help in cleaning, cooking, and grocery shop.
Swimming has been one of the best things for me keeping mobile. I've read the temp. needs to be 86 degrees.
I was born and grew up in Eugene, Or. Used to love to snow ski, but those days are gone. Eugene is where I got RSD, following breast tumor surgery-benign. I wasn't diagnosed for 4 years, while living here in AZ.
I'm so sorry you are struggling with the red tape that wraps itself around the work system etc. I hope you are able to keep your job. I've lost the ability to engage in sports, and as for work, I don't do well engaging in the business, as my memory is not reliable. I try, but need to be monitored.
I actually flew back to Eugene to see a hand ortho sports injury group and he diagnosed me within a minute. The Dr. here in AZ said rheumatoid arthritis, but I knew that wasn't correct.
Well, hope the best for you, your friend, loretta with soft hugs
TJ...WELCOME.. you may live alone but your not alone here..Great to meet you..AND Loretta.... you are so cool!!

Take care..KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tjack (01-09-2010)