View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I was just talking to the big city MS center about my own level of mental disorganization. I ran a huge prison medical center, and never thought twice about it. I organized the entire pharmacy, and made the meds that were instant refills, so they were automatic and well, lets just say I was several steps ahead of everyone else. Then...MS. I have days when I cant walk and chew gum at the same time. I am mentally disorganized! The big center said this is the #1 complaint of most MS patients is not being able to focus anymore. Many of us used to multi task, and be extremely organized, and then....you cant remember what you had for breakfast. Cant rememer the extension of the bosses phone line.

Being over tired, or over stressed does make this worse. Even being stressed about how stressed you are, doesnt help. I was told that DEstressing will help. Try yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, or other things that help the mind relax, and let go. The Wii balance board can be done at home, or there are tons of yoga DVDs at the store that can be done at home. Even if you only give it a half hour a day, it will do great things to help destress you.

hang in there.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Catch (01-20-2010), tinglytoes (01-09-2010)