View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:27 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I just want to impress upon anyone that before they try a home made creme, to please check with their pain mgt. doc or whoever they see, to make sure it's ok for them. But a creme can be made with 350 mg. SOMA, plus 30 mg. Morphine, 5 mg. Prednisone, 2 or 3 mg copper, and 8 mg. Dilaudid. This is what I have seen, but I have not personally tried this BIG one. I just use my SOMA and make it with that alone.

I also read that every day we should be taking an Epsom salt bath, and when someone rubs the creme on, they should do it in a way that smooths the muscles, and then pull on the arm at the end to free it up, and then smooth the cream from our fingers toward the body, to loosen up the skin systems and keep fluids moving. Afterwards, drink a big glass of good water. Take fish oil AND flax seed oil, B vitamins, C, D, A and the milk thistle to help the liver. If we have to wake up and take medicine, I read that the body does not want to sleep more than 3 hours at a time because it is built in that it doesn't want more nerve damage by us sleeping on an arm (for instance) too long and it not getting proper circulation...so that answered my question of WHY can't I have more than 2 or 3 hours of sleep anymore?

These are just my sharing of what I have read and what I am doing to try to get better. Don't do anything without your own doctor's advice - anything.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (01-10-2010)