View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Gabbycakes, your post gave me A-ha moment!

So funny you mentioned caffeinated soda making you sick. I stopped taking Cymbalta a couple of months ago, and since I've stopped taking it, I am NO LONGER able to drink coffee without feeling completely nausiated!! I was never able to know the reason to connect the two, but knew they were connected somehow. The adrenal gland!!

I'm really feeling like I'm onto something, don't know about for others, but at least for myself. My problems arose from a car accident, in which I didn't feel hurt that bad intially, but my Dr. prescribed me 7.5mg vicodin for 3x a day so I was able to get through a day's work. Several months later, my symptoms (tremors, extreme fatigue, inability to stand long, brain fog, etc) worsened. I guess it didn't help my adrenals when they saw an outside source of an "upper" come in with full force, so they probably did shut down production.

It all makes a lot of sense to me. I can't wait to try my Adrenal supplements, and hopefully with time, I can get some of my body working properly again.

Thanks for all the feedback Vanna
vannafeelbettr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyS (01-10-2010)