View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 12:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The pain of movement!

Hi everyone,
It has been a little while since I posted ... hope things are okay for you all.
I have definitely improved emotionally in the past month or so, and that's huge for someone like me who thought I will never get out of that rut. Feeling better emotionally has definitely made a difference with how I feel physically, but of course there are some days where I feel my skin slowly burning off .. layer by layer, and feel all of my muscles ache nonstop. Like today! I did a little housework in the morning. Nothing major ... some folding of the laundry, sweeping the floor, and then of course playing with the kids, giving breakfast and snacks, etc ... but I now feel like I cannot move anymore. My entire body aches so much that when combined with the burning pain, feels like ... well who cares what it feels like, it hurts!

I'm not even sure why I'm bothering you all with this nonsense. I guess it's just a vent. Why are all of my muscles hurting me so much? I mean all ... from head to toe. I feel like I worked out for 10 hours straight. Am I just so out of shape? Is there something else I'm missing here? Are all these muscle aches part of neuropathy as well? How do I get myself to not hurt from picking up a few toys from the floor or folding the laundry. Right now, I'm really doing minimal stuff around the house because I know the consequenses if I try to do more.

Is there anyone else out there feeling the same? Any advice?

Btw, I just started getting B12 injections, and this week will be starting B6 injections as well. Hope this will do something for me.

Hugs to all of you out there and thanks for 'listening'
MiriamS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote