Thread: Pets!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes it can be difficult to get some products here in Canada but I do have a very good supplier that I can still get my single amino acids from. It will probably change soon now that everything will need a NPR (Natural Product Number) later this year. The government's new laws have most companies in the natural supplement manufacturing up in arms. I'm heading out there tomorrow to stock up on all my goodies and will add the L-taurine to my basket. This may sound like a silly question but is there any difference between Taurine and L-Taurine? They sell 60 gm of the L-taurine powder for $8.99

I read that Taurine is good for pain modulating transmitters that affect neuropathic pain, muscle tension and spasms. L-Glutamine and and glutamine acid are also indicated as single amino acids that also have inhibitory properties that neutralizes the stress response.

I started taking L-glutamine last month and thinking of adding the other 2 amino acids too. so I would appreciate your expert advice on the subject.

Many thanks for such a lovely exchange about our dear pets.

MsL
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (01-25-2010)