Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Answers To Your Questions

Hi there,

Thank you for responding.

Here are some answers to your questions:

A few questions.....
What is the health of teeth #29, 30 and 32?
Is tooth #29 root canaled?
Did you have the cavity restored on tooth #30?
Do you still have your wisdom tooth #32?
If tooth #32 was extracted, was it a complicated extraction? Was that tooth partially or fully impacted in the bone? Did you have a dry socket after that extraction?

According to the dentists #29 and #30 look good. #30 was said to have slight decay under a current filling. This was detected from diagdent (SP?) testing, however my childhood dentist just uses the standard tool and didn't want to do anything because he said it was fine and did not want to refill the tooth until all the pain settled down.

29 is not root canaled.
30 has not been restored.
Wisdom #32 was removed when I was a teen and yes I got a dry socket after removal. I also got a dry socket after they removed tooth 31. I do not have any other root canaled teeth.

The dentist did not see peridontal disease. I was not on any medication my entire life except for the Gabapentin.

Do I need to see another ENT and ask for the spiral CT scan to see if they can see a cavitation?

Thank you again for responding. Any help in resolving this could help end this misery. My nuerologist has just called it ATN. However, I'm still searching to make sure it's not something else they have missed. I find it strange to have this terrible taste only between 28-29 even after they root cananled and finally extracted 31.
adimaria is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote