Thread: Is it too late?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
momof4...

Sister..it is never too late!!!!!! One of our biggest battles with RSD is to keep moving forward with options..keep exploring.. it's so normal to wonder if spread will occur and even now that it has..don't weaken!! RSD is such a gamble..spread with surgery..possibly but it may anyway!!! By the time we get to Ketamine, I read the list is long... they may have other interventions to try..Guess want I am saying is..keep moving forward staying open to other interventions..most of all don't be afraid to try em as one just may help you with your pain levels and spreading...everyone reacts differently..one thing for sure..we are all sitting ducks!!! Hope I helped you and know that I care..I am so sorry for your delimea....

Soft hugs..KS
KS, Thanks so much for this. I really needed to hear this. To know I do have to take chances and stop worrying. Your right I didnt get the scs and it spread anyway. To hear everyone is different and things do work for some and not for others I have to just try what i can. Thanks for your kind inspiring words. momof4
RNcrps2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-12-2010)