View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Earl's looks like it would be much, much easier to load than a Pride Victory or Pride Legend scooter. The heaviest part of a Pride Victory is 54 lbs. and the heaviest part of the Legend is 61 lbs. when taken apart to load. The batteries alone weigh 24.5 lbs. each and there are two of them on the Legend.

I have a Pride Legend and wouldn't think of taking it apart as I surely could not load it. It would be hard to load for my husband as well; not impossible for him but hard. I can load it (not taken apart) in my SUV. The Legend is very nice, top of the line, and great for grass, pavement, etc. But the Amigo Earl acquired looks very easy to use for travel. It folds up quite nicely. The only thing I would want on the Amigo is arm rests. That's nice. I know they make many models and some do have arm rests and different seats. Not sure how comfortable the seat is on Earl's Amigo, but hey, if it works, it works. And it's free

Wish I had an Amigo for easy loading and travel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."

Last edited by Kitt; 01-11-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-11-2010)