View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi there,
This muscle pain isn't actually a new symptom that I developed, it has consistently been with me since about 1-2 months since my first symptoms (i.e. tingling in both hands) started (back in February 2009). I have brought it up to my neurologist a while back who pretty much dismissed it as something I need to deal with because I have neuropathy, and I was wondering if there could be another reason for the muscle pain. So unfortunately, no, it's not something temporary .

MrsD ... thanks for your suggestions. I will try the epsom salts as soon as I can get my hands on some. I'm working on drinking more water ... I know I don't drink enough. I also know I'm low in B6, so am starting B6 injections this week. Really hope to notice some changes soon ... it is absolute hell living this way.

Cyclelops ... I kind of gave up hope on anyone ever finding a cause. Don't know if it's a good thing, but have no more strength left to be hopeful. And about the gym ... feel guilty even considering that for myself, when I can barely take care of my kids/housework, etc. without being out of the house any extra, but it might be something to try ... I know exercise has to be a good thing ...

Thanks everyone.
MiriamS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote