View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

BF that is it, my heart needs healing so bad.

Thank you everyone for being here for me. I just thought it was over, I finally could heal, feel justice.....I have such a heart ache.

He went to court in 1985 and told them he did not want to see the kids anymore. He didn;t either. Once in Sr year for prom dd asked him to help get a dress....all of it was the kids making a call, they were grown, mainly to get cash at christmas and their Birthday......otherwise I know they never would have bothered.

There was an attachment to his wages many years ago. After he was finally almost in jail. there was a warrant. BUT, his wages went down consitently each year. To the point in the 80's he paid $18 an hour to 2000, he was earning $6 an hour with the same construction company. His childhood friend.

He testified during depositions that he is disabled and NOT working, He is the manager of the wives bar, both their names,. and he is working for a transport company hired to transport special needs students for the school system.

What is hurting my son the most, reading he was in a Will and the man that is using him in the middle of us, never told him. Mean while his half siblings, bought $200,000 home, new cars, race cars, trucks....

Makes us ill,

I have a feeling what he tried to do was use the son, and say I will get half and then give you some of it. The son said to me what ever his father got, what I gave the son, he would match.
The other dangling thread was he wanted a trust set up for his grandson (the ex's) who is nothing to us.

But would not provide our son his share of his fathers Will.

It is trumatic, and after talking briefly with an estate/probation attorney yesterday, he is entitled to half.....we can settle out of court, but he wants half......so you know he will not accept much less;

Then only thing is that I can on behalf of my dd estate go for her portion of the grandfathers Will, but the money is all gone and hidden now. In Oct they finally probated the Will 3 1/2 years after his passing. After a settlement was reached.

My car went back, I owe last months and this months mortgage as I was to have the money before the holiday.
My husband has been out of work since Feb. and ready to retire this spring so age prevents him from finding work,

Our son has not worked more then part time because of health in 4 years. My dh and I support his needs, he even uses our only running vehicle to get to work.

The ex is just on a life time of hate to me, and abuse.....
I wish my Daddy were here.,,,,
honey
honeybear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (01-17-2010)