View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Moonface and other prednisone side-effects

Hi again Nicky,
I had been feeling better but over the weekend started feeling sick again. I have 2 days worth of antibiotics left which my neuro said is not going to do it. He told e to go back and see my Int. Med Dr. again. It is really kind of scary. I worry that I am never going to get well!!! I have bronchitis and a sinus infection and I just can't seem to kick it. Hopefully I can get a stronger antibiotic this time and that will take care of it.

You have heard of others having high platelets and MG? Wow that makes me wonder too if there is a connection?

I know you are right about our bodies detecting something being off even before we know it. When I first started having MG symptoms I swore I felt bad because I was under so much stress. I honestly don't know when I would have figured out it was something much more serious if the ptosis hadn't of started.

I worry about Osteoporosis too. I take 1800 mg of calcium daily but take 600 mg am and 1200 pm. I read what you wrote about it not being fully absorbed when taken with other meds. I have been doing that!!! I guess I need to figure out another time of day to take it. Gosh I hope all this time I haven't been not absorbing it. I'm so glad you posted that.
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote