View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Extreme stress related

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog lover View Post
DesertFlower,
Thanks so much for posting this!!! I will be reading this. I agree that we are exposed to so many toxic things in this day and age. It is very scary!!! I have 2 very old mercury fillings that I have considered having removed but I am concerned about it making my MG worse. One of them has to come out soon, the dentist told me it is basicly a shell with cracks all around and the old filling inside. I had it put in when I was 15 so it's been there a long time. I wish I could say I'm like Annie and don't care about what caused it as much as wanting to feel good but I would like both. I can't seem to pinpoint mine to anything other than tremendous stress. I will always believe mine was triggered by an emotional breakdown. Thanks again, I look forward to reading this.
Kendra
I also put mine down to extreme stress.
I have come off all mg medication as I weighted up the problems before dg and after and decided I was crazy continuing with a cure that was one hundred times worse than the problem.
So far eye ptosis still gone and strenghth in arms still there ,
These were my problems before dg.
Chest and breathing problems are infection related which so far four courses of antibiotics have not cured,
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (01-12-2010)