View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Shocked Summer Heat

Lee, I was raised in Florida, so I can appreciate the heat you speak of, and those were the years before air conditioning...ugh...and I slept in the top bunk where all the heat rises too...double ugh.

Steve, maybe we can post something somewhere, or have NWPF, or other org's "advertise" the forum...hummm.

Also, the doctor who Curious (think it was Curious) posted the notice about who is writing the article is writing specifically about this board...maybe other communication tools...not sure. I know she is going to use some of the comments I sent here, as we talked back and forth a couple of times. So, this will help to get the word out too.

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote