View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by krank View Post
Here is a song by kutless that is helping us through some hard times. My prayer that it will help people find strength and encourage them to not lose faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTr8mB--sZw

Hello Krank.... Here is a bit that I live by each day as I try to move forward with my RSD.. I hope it helps others as well!!!...

I have asked my self countless times ..thru all of my turbulent time with RSD and the un-raveling of my condition ....How have I always had such a strong faith in my heart?.....where did it come from? I don't question that it is there as I find myself often clasping my hands and asking God for his help but I question how and when did I become so confident in my beliefs...each time I come up giving credit to my Dad and Mom for showing me the way when I was young..They instilled our faith and the importance of having faith and never give up.. no matter what!! The determination I have inside today, (although I appear ill on the outside)... my faith and determination inside my heart remains very, very strong...I believe God has a plan for me... it is a good plan and one that I must continue to follow... growing weak and not having strength is not part of the equation. As the song goes by Martina McBride.... I have been blessed.. I 've been kissed by the sun each morning... I have been blessed with much more that I deserve....... and at the end of every day... I thank god for all that I have been given. .... To that I say...Amen!

Have a great evening to my family here on this forum...

KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (01-13-2010)