View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had 3 day ketamine infusion back in december. I then made a trip up to see my sister in oregon... I live in bright 70 degree sun shining southern california... Orange County to be exact. And when i made the trip to oregon it was 30 degrees and i felt that same way... worse off than i was before i even had ketamine. I then had to have another series of infusions when i got back and it is around 70-80 here now, and I am doing MUCH better. I keep our house at least at 75-77. Cold weather sucks... my advice... move to the west cost where we can get you some sun shining weather Hang in there I am rooting for you and I know the feeling of feeling worse after going through all those days of ketamine. It is so tiring, and after our bodies are so tired, mentally it is a challange to get back up- but thats what we have the Lord for... rely on him its the only thing that gets me up in the morning. Have faith that tomorrow will be a new day. Bless your heart for all you have been through and come and vent to us... makes me feel important replying hehe. I am 20 and am attempting at managing so dont forget... im rooting for you!!!
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-14-2010), SandyS (01-17-2010)