View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default FULL FOLLOW UP!!!THINK IT over b4 you DO IT

Well all, here is my update:
2PM came along and in the chair I was, I used Nitrous Oxide gas (which was an AWESOME BLEND...LOL) Didn't feel the novacaine as I thought I would, the Palatal shot? NOTHING...it was awesome....by 4 p.m. he was done....saw all my teeth that he took out...LOL...and THIS is when the fun begins, driving home with blood running out of my mouth, my new teeth in...it was GROSS...
Hard nights sleep...BUT...my advice if you don't have to do this, do not do it....wished I had thought long and hard over it....
The mouth piece is bulky and it is hard to figure out how to chew....not as easy as it seemed...

The Dr. did AWESOME, it was not a harrowing experience by any means.....BUT if you don't have to,don't do it, if your looking at which way to go, you might want to REALLY REALLY think more about veneers OR implants, they may be expensive but a better way to go...I wished I had done the implants....

If you DO DO THIS, then think about having the anchors put in as then the arch on the roof of mouth will be cut back further.
I can't taste food the same way.....no feeling on the roof of your mouth...

THINK LONG AND HARD....HIT ME UP if you have questions....
Off to learning how to speak and eat etc...
Have a great day,
K
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote