Thread: Microorganisms
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Well it s true but not in all cases. You can get T.N. after having chicken pox ..shingles they are both forms of herpies and are known to be the cause of some peoples T.N. .

I would NOT say it is the cause for all t.n. and more often there are other reason for the cause of T.N. A.T.N. A.D. etc...

My thoughts on Micro electric current therapy I am not sure what that is but I know first hand that eletrical stimulation is very helpful.. I have a neuro stim implanted which I think is NOT the same as Micro electric current therapy but may be along the same lines . I will have to "scooby doo" it and see what reasearch pulls up for me.
Thanks for posting this.
PEACE
BMW
Thanks for responding. I just wonder if everyone that had chicken pox as a child or herpes and didn't know it...lays doramant in the body and if something happens (i.e. pregnancy), could this bring on TN and ATN. How can you even find out if you carry the herpes virus if you've never had any type of outbreak other than chicken pox. If in fact there is a way to see if you carry the virus without ever having any visible signs. Are there herbal medicines to take and/or medications such as anti-viral to help with TN or ATN pain? I think I read that somewhere. This is just another theory to investigate. Is there a blood test for this?
adimaria is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote