View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 11:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

aawww,I just love all the kitty pics Doody!!!
I know poor chewie has to lay that way in order to be comfy..but it's so darn cute!
I love Annie's markings.She is just adorable....
How old is Tinker?I'm not sure if Tinker is male or female..so i will just say..That kitty is adorable too..heehe
I love long hair kitties.I was hoping one of the babies i have would turn out with longer hair.So far my daughters black kitty{Noops} is looking like he might be our only hope.
Yet i dont think it will be quite as long as Tinkers or your beautiful sweetie pie's was.So sorry you had to lose her too
I dont think i have ever seen Otto either.
He is sooo precious!!
I bet he can really sing loud..heehee
We used to have a chiuawawa.I give up.I cant spell it.You get what i am trying to spell.right?LOL
Anyway,we had one of those doggies...LOL
He used to sing with me too..
My dad didn't like it too much and i got in trouble for "singing"with the doggie
Thanks for sharig all the pics with us Doody.Hope you enjoyed your nice hot bath!
I usually light scented candles and put bubbles in mine..Oh and take a good magazine in too
Hope you had a good day.
We have some nasty weather headed our way tonight.
Guess it's our turn now!

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote