View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

7:30 am day three, physically, Im fine, other than a touch of stomach queeezzzziees, might not have anything to do with the ivig, maybe just change in food source, water, etc...
I had a pretty good night, as hard as that is to pray for, even with the ivig hooked in me, I passed out at 11:30, woke at 1am nurse had quietly changed over bottles and I didnt even wake and machine didnt beep once for 2 hours.
slept again till around 3, and felt rested finally.
then it was on and off, the rounds start here at 5 am, so its blood pressure, blood, pressure again, temps, theres no way to sleep after that.
I have a new nurse today, Im pushing my doc and her for a shower, this body needs a real shower, I just feel dirty. (besides being a dirty old man)

Important stuff-all the blood letting was done with pretty good skills.
Only one nurse so far had to stick me twice, and most it was very little stick.
thats important to me also, I dislike needles.
My breakfast yesterday was something I didnt order, since I wasnt here in time, but the food services lady told me whatever i want, shell go back down and get for me. rather nice I thought.
I told her not important, coffee and a roll was fine.
lasts night dinner was actually good.

I got off the juice at 4 am today, so neuro residents here and hospital policy wont allow me to get next dose for at least 8 hours, so Im pushing for noon today, this way my saturday dose will be in morning, and Ill be home saturday night to waTCH football.Im trying at least.
my wife will be here around 1 today, dont know why, she just cant stay away, Im not that nice,but I guess over 30 years its an obligation.

2 doses, 0 side effects, Im happy.
allen L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote