Thread: Magnetic Energy
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default magnetic energy...

Like everything else that has been tried, it may or may not help you, and even if it does, who knows what it will do for the next guy. I have a magnetic mattress cover which is suppose to help. The real reason I like it is because its very solid and I can move myself around on it nicely. I don't think the magnets do much for me. I lent it to a friend for awhile (who had PD) and he had such terrible dreams that he returned it to me after about two weeks. He thought it caused his nightmares.

One of the real problems we face with PD is the bottom line... nobody really knows what the root cause of it is, and why does it operate differently in different people. How can you fix something when you don't know what it is about it thats causing the problem in the fist place. I'd say it's another shot in the dark. Unless you get the kind of results that something like GDNF produced (and they were advanced stage PD types) you can't really promote it. Nobody has the secret key to fixing us...secrets like that are hard to suppress. Just look at the GDNF issue. Ask Amgen about keeping a lid on a "secret". If he just wants you to try it, and is looking for honest evaluation, you could certainly do that for him. It's not a consumable so thats why he can offer it to you for free. Be suspicious if you notice a lot of dead insects, small animals, or other forms of life under your bed though
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote