View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LisaM,
Hey thanks for that website you posted. That is such a KEWL site.

Sandel,
Supposedly, Utram/Tramocet is suppose to work alot like codeine. I hope it works for you. Also a note, It made me ITCH when I would first use it. I used it when I had BTP (Break Thru Pain) med when I had a flare due to Fibromyalgia back in the 90's when the med first came out. I asked my doc back then about the itching & should I stop taking due to possible allergic reaction. He said that since I didn't break out with hives or a rash of any kind & had no difficulty breathing to keep using it & see if the itching went away eventually. It did go away completely. I also was able to use it when I first came down with RSD. Anyway, after I stated using it daily for RSD pain the itching went away. Now to be honest it didn't help all that much for me but more than likely it will help the next person alot. Just wanted to let you know that just because it may make you itchy (BTW the itching happened with my daughter also) doesn't mean you are allergic BUT for Gosh Sakes, make sure you monitor yourself if you do itch when your first start taking especioally if yo do keep taking it just incase you are truly allergic to it. And keep your Doc informed also.

DebbyV

Last edited by Debby; 01-19-2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: had to make sure it actually made sense *LOL*
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote