View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default urgh! venting...(pre-determination)

Do you ever feel like you have to wait for others to fit you in to their schedule and that your life is put on hold until they feel like they are ready to work on your case? I am getting so frustrated and I am so tired of waiting!

I had my SCS put in 9/09 but the leads moved a few weeks afterwards and have been waiting for a revision ever since. I gave the new insurance information (policy #, etc. ) to the gal at the drs. office in Dec 09 also and she still has done nothing with it!

I call frequently to check the status...nothing. I check with the insurance company as I have to do something as well so that I don't get penalized and yep, you guessed it, nothing. They have no record of a pre-determination being sent in from the drs office yet.

I call the drs office and leave messages & don't even get a call back. I guess if the drs office would at least return my calls with an excuse of some sort I could understand, but I hear nothing from them.

In the meantime, the RSD has spread, no surprise there, I have had to take more pain meds, and over all I am miserable. I consider myself lucky as my insurance company is pretty decent to work with & it is not workers comp. The hold up just seems to be the gal that can't seem to get down to my chart. urgh!!!!!

**Please don't think that I want her to place me before other patients, that is so not what I mean either**
ams0310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (01-16-2010), Kakimbo (01-15-2010), loretta (01-14-2010), SandyS (01-18-2010)