Thread: @#$% Cold!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
If we could get Fox, we would definitely watch
You can go to their website and often times watch interviews and such.

Quote:
Whether one "believes" in global warming or not--and I find it hard to swallow the idea that humans are not having SOME influence on their surroundings, given the sheer amount of activity--it's really dubtful that the planet can sustain 10 billion people at the level that all of them will want. And competition for resources leads to conflict . . .
I agree, we do have influence on our surroundings, but, I do not believe in global warming. I believe we are polluting our world, no question about it, I believe the rain forest needs to be left alone, no question..I also believe no one should eat wheat, but how many agree with me? I believe we need to find a way to fix nerves without pumping us full of meds, same for diabetes, MS, MD, Parkinsons...the list goes on and on.

*edit*

And today, I will go out in the sun and enjoy for a bit. A heatwave of 42 here today, can't wait!!!

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

Last edited by Chemar; 01-18-2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: NT guidelines on partisan politics
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote