Thread: @#$% Cold!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Cyclelops Glenn. Another one bites the dust for you Glenn, lol.

Oh, MrsD. will love this....my dog got put on fatty acids. They charged me 16$ for veterinary fish oil basically....can't my dog just have the same dose of regular fish oil, the human kind?? This dog is my baby girl....so, I don't want to give her junk. They put her on an antibiotic, benadryl and fatty acids. Skin issues.

Gosh, my dog has antibiotics and people in Haiti dont. As glad as I am that my dog has medicine, this is a real distribution problem. I have enough unused pain meds and other stuff that would take care of a lot of Haitians right now...instead, it is going to go back to the pharmacy to be destroyed. Such a shame. But it is our system.

I am sitting here with 200 face masks, N95s from the pandemic....I wonder if there will be need for them over the next decade. Hmm. Did I say I was not an armagedonist, lol..well, actually, I had them in case I got called out to do mass catastrophe work....they have a list and I am on it....hoping never to be called, lest I have to say no...'I'm too sick.' Gosh I would feel like a weenie in that circumstance. I think my rescue ranger days are long over. Its been interesting. Time to pass the torch.

Anyway, they don't have a kiss icon, or you'd get one of those Glenn.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
glenntaj (01-16-2010)