View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wonder if I am the only one that is confuised, wonder if I am the only one that dose not understand ,wonder if I am the only one a bit upset and mixed feelings on... wonder how My President can give 1. whatever million dollars to another country when ours is so badly in need ?

Wonder how My country can fly people from another country into my state and GIVE THEM FREE health and medical care ... WHEN MY DEAR FRIENDS that LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY, WORK in this country . PROTECT this counrty CAN NOT GET ANY HELP AT ALL!! WONDER what is that ??? W.T.H.!!??

Wonder why I can not understand it? Wonder if I am stupid? Wonder if my feelings makes me selfish and uncaring?? but really W.T.H.??????????????????? wonder that , what about our people??? wonder , what about my dear friends?? Wonder that I always thought it's take care of you first then you can take care of others... yet wonder that dose not seem true in some cases.

Wonder on Abbie and BJ and Nikki
Wonder on BF and Jaded and her dear grand and son
Wonder on Doody... rest ,heat ,ice ,heat ,ice ,soak ,rest eat chocolate
wonder on Doxie, Reyn, Coolangel, The moi's
Wonder on Goofy and if sis survived her finals
Wonder if Mr and Mrs. Alffe are enjoying some warm bright sunshine and some smiles together
Wonder that I do really almost feel angry because my country ignore those sickly and poor yet they its a waist .. i should just be sending paryers to all the readers and the room and get the heck outta here before i make myself look like a bigger dumb uncaring person. Wonder that it just isnt fair and I feel like screaming..yet at same time feel bad cus i feel like its not fair.
wonder on that hummmmmm... wonder whats wrong with me?????????
prayers of strength , courgage , comfort, low pain and HEALING inside and out to all the readers the room and the planet earth.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-26-2010), barbo (01-15-2010), Brokenfriend (01-16-2010), mistiis (01-20-2010), Nik-key (01-30-2010), reyn (01-15-2010), tamiloo (01-26-2010), thelonely1 (01-15-2010)