View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart I call it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzpup View Post
Thanks for confirming my reality. I will not be tested or treated for anything that can kill me. Why would I? I can't get off this rolling rock soon enough! My pain is due to a car accident 20 years ago, in which I also sustained a serious brain injury. Add that to my already bi-polar existance and I can only pray that my time on this earth as an "old soul" will pass quickly. Laying around so much, being a burden to society is not a very fun way of life.
Going to my mountian... Some days I can only wish I was free to sit on the top of a mountian( don't know how I will get there seeing how I have RSD 24/7 both legs) but I have actually dreamnt about it.. I don't want anyone to look for me or miss me.. no cells phones allowed....I can feel a warm breeze on me with no stress just a place to cry and relax... alone or with my best friend...one day I want that... my brain checker, as I call her... she beieves I have already been there....thats deep!! It's part of my bucket list... I have also said ..placing cards with my Dad, who has sadly deceased, would not sound bad to me at all some days... Pain grows us tired...

Great thread!!!!!!

Hugs, Keep Smilin!
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (01-26-2010)