View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Desert,

I get the same type of soreness you described, Desert. In the chest, neck, head (with a headache) and back. I have chest muscle weakness and neck weakness from the MG.

The fact that reducing your dosage helped these symptoms seems like there might have been too much mestinon, rendering those muscles weaker which may have caused the muscle strain/pain after the work you were doing.

If that's true (and it's not something else causing the problem), that seems like a promising sign that you can at least reduce your mestinon again. Maybe the MG is slowly, but surely, getting better- that would be kinda really awesome!

When you cut your dosage, did you have any problems with your vision? And how 'bout your vision yesterday, and during the muscle pain episodes- was it blurry at all? If all of your symptoms are pretty well-controlled after reducing your mestinon, I think that's a really hopeful sign, especially if the dosage you were on prior to cutting was effective in the past, without these troublesome sx. Seems like the MG may truly be getting better over time.

Definately check with the doc. to be sure though.
Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (01-16-2010)