View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

finished my fourth dose, and I got smart today, since I was suffering from mild headaches after the dose.
I requested some normal saline solution to moisturize my nose, this benadryl,and the hospitals forced dry heat was killing my sinuses and tonight, I feel good, just a bit of swelling and tenderness at the iv site, so its getting changed shortly.
It could be me, I move around alot, and who knows, Maybe I pulled on it too hard, but its getting changed soon.
Its only 9 pm here, but its complete silence here tonight, scary almost, like everyone left.
I hear the air running out of the ducts, and can hear the nurses speaking softly down the hall at their station.
I was laughed at today, since I insisted the resident physician who sees me here, my neuros flunky,and the cardiologist, all who wont be here tomorrow, make sure they filled out my discharge papers for when I finish tomorrow, no matter what time.
I was told today there is a waiting list for the bed, that people are waiting 2 days downstairs for beds, so im sure theyll send me as soon as the last drop heads in.
nothing new otherwise, my friends were here tonight and said, wow, this hospital is so nice, a beautiful room, think of it as a vacation, relax and read and watch tv.
I dont know what stopped me from stabbing her in the heart with an IV stick, but I held my feelings inside.(I love her, so she got away with it)
allen L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote