View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I drove home once without remembering how. I remember leaving the building and entering my front door, but nothing in between. I haven't driven but once since Sept. and that was because my DH was drinking.

I sometimes feel very disoriented when driving, like I'm just learning to drive and I'm not sure where I need to go. It is like being in a different town, but I grew up here, I know where most things are, so why do I feel like I've only been here once or twice?

Tonight I made shrimp alfredo with liguini...I almost put in sugar rather than butter for the cream sauce. I don't use a pre-mixed sauce, I make mine from cream. The containers are both yellow, but still, the butter was sitting right in front, when I opened the top, I dipped out the sugar. I caught myself this time, but there have been times I really should not be cooking.

Strange as it is...Thanksgiving...no problems. I cooked for fifteen people...butterbeans, peas, turkey, ham, dressing, dumplings, ambrosia, tira misu, pecan pie, bananna pudding, etc.

Other times, I can't boil water...and no its not an 'age' thing...lol

I get it...I truly do.
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (01-18-2010), Kitty (01-15-2010)