Thread: @#$% Cold!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bravo Rae? For keeping at it...

NO offense to others who watch Fox-the 'fair and balanced' approach to news? But did you watch Palin's premiere! It was 'cute' at best. Honestly I used to like Oreilley when he first came out on 'another channel' and subsequently dropped... I liked is adroit use of 'vocabulary' which many lack these days.. Ditto w/Beck Same reasons then and now. Somehow their perspectives got warped out of balance and seem almost reasonable but 'upside down'. Mods? YOu can delete this w/my blessings, but I just had to say it?
All said. The EARTH IS going thru a new and different 'cycle' and a good bit of it is likely man-made. Why else are we developing new and untreatable illnesses? In HUGE quantities? How quickly as HUMANS we can adapt and adopt new lifestyles that improve the future prosepects is a different issue tho. We are but a few, most don't think as we do, most only are living day-to day or for $'s day today and more. These conflict and won't help us in the long run unless forced to? and then it's too late for most of us.
OK IT's been spittin' stupid cold of late. Rite now where I am? We are having a 'thaw' And, not soon enuf! I totally expect more stupid spittin COLD and then some this winter! I wasn't able to get out much this summer or fall? But the geese flew south early this winter, and usually some are flying north here about now? They aren't yet. That is telling.
Snuggle up and keep warm as needed one and all! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote