Thread: @#$% Cold!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
you know i have always wondered about that color thing ever since i was very young. is the green im seeing the same as what others are seeing? with all the variations on everything else including on how differently everything affects us, i would say chances are pretty good that we do not all see exactly the same color and im not talking about people who are colorblind.
People who are colorblind do not see red or green. My dad says you stop when the top light is lit up, you go when the bottom is lit. My dad is colorblind, as are 3 of my 4 sons. They also can not distinguish brown from green or red, not gold. My son told me once, the black and white tv in their bedroom was in color, just like the colored tv in the living room! My nephew used to say, the sky is green and the grass is blue...he too is colorblind.

If we were all alike, it would be a very boring world. Our differences is what makes the world go round.

By the way, our geese do not leave..not the majority anyways. They love being by the bay..I'm sure they were very happy today.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dahlek (01-16-2010)