View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 01:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Anniversary of dd passing

This week marks the anniversary of the passing of my dd. I sit with tears just flowing wishing her here, to talk to her one to one, to hold her cats and see her. Maybe I can dream and see her tonight.

Such a difficult week, no progress forward. I asked for a mediation pow wow to be set up. The consenus is to send it to court and let the lawyers etc get the money eat up.

I was told though the option to avoid court by having the ex sign that he will not seek action to company on his own is Blackmail. This letter was from his attorney, but then all the curruption in the county, who would care.

I did have a consult and it is promising as to offset the monies to ex. and he is willing to set in with a negotiation. I hope by Tues

We are broke....with the job losses and carrying the medical. Meds, even dental needs have to wait.

I was so hoping to pay off the mortgage to at least have a roof over our heads. this ex is claiming disability and bought all this property on his fathers will and never even helped the son with medical or repair his car, The other two children were extremly well taken care of by the money trail
'
It is all about punishing me. I miss my child so much, and have the other children to help and this animal is evil.

I can't sleep, I have vivid dreams where the other children have died, I can't eat anything but pick. My heart is racing.

What can I do but pray for justice and peace. All the heartache, reliving stres for what to line a mans pockets that has 5 income propertiesm, his kids homes, lots for hunting, a bar, and he could not even had bought a mattress for his daughter when we had to get rid of hers.

We are still going for abadonment, and the offset of money owed....if it goes to trial....I thought after depositions the reliving was behind me....
Sorry to vent, but I cant let the family see me this upset.
honeybear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (01-17-2010), Chemar (01-16-2010)